Building Your Home
Buying Your Home:
- Contact Wardson Construction Inc. to discuss house style, neighborhood location and price ranges.
- Meet with us to look at preliminary plans (ours or one you provide) and select a lot in one of our neighborhoods or a homesite you own.
- Discuss specifications and detailing.
- Decide on a homesite, home specifications and floor plan.
- Meet with our in-house interior designer.
- Wardson Construction Inc. provides pricing based on preliminary plans, homesite and specifications.
- Finalize all details on plan and specifications and execute a contract.
- Review final plans and plot plan.
- Meet with our representative onsite to discuss homesite clearing or grading prior to beginning construction.
- Consultation with our interior designer on selections. We provide a schedule when and where selections need to be finalized.
- Ongoing coordination with site supervisors during construction.
- Scheduled meeting with site supervisor after framing to review plumbing, electrical, mechanical, rough-ins, framing and cabinet layouts.
- Scheduled meeting after sheetrock to discuss trim and closet designs.
- Pre-occupancy walk through and orientation.
- Home closing and move in. Warranty begins per our warranty agreement.